FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Discussion Boards > Main Discussion Board

passed nutella , nix on walnuts

(1/3) > >>

hopechapel:
This is not as dramatic as a year or two ago peanut challenge (which we failed).  And it is mixed. But we successfully downd nutella. So hazlnut is in.  The Dr., against policy, but trying to xpedite us, continued on to walnut, wher w got snagged.  His mouth and throat itched.  It did not clear in ten minutes. So she quit because she did not want to mess up the hazelnut pass.  She thinks it is OAS and that he might have OAS as well with hazelnut- raw.

So we are down to one lousy tree nut.  I'd hoped to clear them both which would make it easier to justify eating bakery products.  But walnuts still dogs us. But a half hip hooray. 

Thanks for ltting me share my and my child's journey.

Now, how many things can I slather nutella on. For joy. We missed a day of school and now I have a new vice on hand.

Janelle205:
At least you have nutella - not a favorite of mine, but almost all of my camp staffers have LOVED the stuff.

Not much consolation, I'm sure, but hey, walnuts are gross - at least to me.  Tastes like burning.

CMdeux:
Hey, so, TWO new vices, between the chocolate AND ditching class, right?

I know of a pn-free hazelnut place.

:thumbsup:

GoingNuts:
Nutella is way more important than walnuts, IMHO.   ;D

FWIW, I get baaaaad OAS from raw walnuts, hazelnuts and pecans.  So does my elder DS.

hezzier:
I would be soooo happy if we could have Nutella every now and then.  Sorry about the walnuts.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version