FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Author Topic: strange  (Read 3886 times)

Description: login doesn't work now...

Offline yelloww

strange
« on: September 28, 2011, 05:50:25 PM »
I'm logged in as Yellow in my Ipad but when I sit at the regular computer, it doesn't recognize my login and says I don't have an email address with my account.

Made Yelloww to use on the computer as an easy way to solve the problem.

Still thought it was strange though!

Offline rebekahc

• Global Moderator
Re: strange
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2011, 06:40:24 PM »
That's because you never updated your email from the temporary one assigned when we preregistered you. If you use your iPad, you should be able to go in and fix it to a real email address. If you want to delete Yelloww after that you can or you can merge the two accounts by making it a sub-account. From there you can change the name on the posts made by Yelloww if you want.
TX - USA
DS - peanut, tree nut, milk, eggs, corn, soy, several meds, many environmentals. Finally back on Xolair!
DD - mystery anaphylaxis, shellfish.
DH - banana/avocado, aspirin.  Asthma.
Me - peanut, tree nut, shellfish, banana/avocado/latex,  some meds.

Offline yellow

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2011, 08:01:43 PM »
Ah! But now I can't fix it bc my email address is being used by the yelloww profile.

Offline rebekahc

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2011, 09:08:20 PM »
You'll either have to change yelloww's email or merge the two accounts.

To merge the accounts, go to Profile>Modify Profile>Manage Sub-accounts and choose create/link  You should set Yellow as the parent.  Once yelloww is the sub-account, you can merge them. 
TX - USA
DS - peanut, tree nut, milk, eggs, corn, soy, several meds, many environmentals. Finally back on Xolair!
DD - mystery anaphylaxis, shellfish.
DH - banana/avocado, aspirin.  Asthma.
Me - peanut, tree nut, shellfish, banana/avocado/latex,  some meds.