FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Author Topic: can't login  (Read 4013 times)

Description:

HKHK

can't login
« on: November 09, 2011, 06:56:08 PM »
Hello,

This is HK.  I've been a member for 3 or 4 years.  I've been on the new site quite a few times with no problem.  I always leave it so I'm logged in forever.  Today the site does not recogize me and also says my e-mail address is not in the system.  Any chance someone can help me login so I can share my experience at an interview for a multiple allergen (including tree nuts) clinical trial at Stanford?!  Thank you!

Offline LinksEtc

Re: can't login
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2011, 10:22:58 PM »
Hi HK ... I've missed seeing you around.  Has anybody been able to help you yet?

Offline Firebird

• Committee Member
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2011, 12:59:21 AM »
I'm going to "report" these posts as means of flagging for our 2 Admin (R & CM) as they will need to help -- has to do with the email addy used to register and that HK may not have gone in and changed it to her own yet?

So <WAVING FLAG> at our Admins now!

Hopefully can get this fixed tomorrow when one of them sees!

Hang in there --

Username registered for the purpose of Committee Member role 2008 - 2009, and 2011 - 2012.

AKA ajasfolks2

Offline Mfamom

• Global Moderator
  • Committee Member Hermes
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2011, 08:05:52 AM »
HK, did you visit the old site and check your pm for your new log in instructions?   
When People Show You Who They Are, Believe Them.  The First Time.

Committee Member Hermes

Offline rebekahc

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2011, 09:46:52 AM »
HK ~ sorry you can't get in!  Usually that happens if the cookies on your computer get cleared.  And the email problem may be like ajas said - never updated to your real email.  If you did not change your password from the temporary one you were assigned, then it should be in the PM sent to the old place.  If you have changed it, I can reset and email you the new password, but you'll have to send me an email at food.allergy.supt@flash.net so I have a place to send it.
TX - USA
DS - peanut, tree nut, milk, eggs, corn, soy, several meds, many environmentals. Finally back on Xolair!
DD - mystery anaphylaxis, shellfish.
DH - banana/avocado, aspirin.  Asthma.
Me - peanut, tree nut, shellfish, banana/avocado/latex,  some meds.

HKHK

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2011, 11:58:46 AM »
Thanks everyone.  This is what happens when my DH does 'maintenance' to my computer!  I cannot login at either place so I sent the e-mail to Rebekah. 

I'm very excited to post about the Stanford multiple allergen study!