FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Specific Food Allergies > Peanut/Tree Nut Allergy

olive garden

(1/3) > >>

livingnutfree:
after researching their site online and it only showed a few desserts that were may contain we decided to use a gift card we've had for a long time. talked to the manager and he confirmed it. forgot how yummy their bread and salads oh and strawberry daiq. are.

hedgehog:
WE go there a lot.  Not my favorite as far as quality of the food, but for DS's safety, and a place that the family agrees on, it's great.  And we love that DS gets "dessert" (the mints are Andes).

Ra3chel:
The breadsticks are coprocessed. Last time I ate there, I was pretty much stuck with a plain salad, no dressing.

livingnutfree:
Ra3eal what do you mean by coprocessed

Ra3chel:
May-contain--processed on shared lines or in shared facilities. I didn't see the box, but the manager said it had a warning. This would've been this past March or April, in the Pacific Northwest.

Olive Garden has a history of being REALLY hit-and-miss on allergy stuff--I know they've had at least one seafood-realted fatality--and the two times I've been there in the last several years, I've gotten wildly inconsistent info.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version