FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Specific Food Allergies > Peanut/Tree Nut Allergy

SURPRISE! Unusual or Unexpected Peanut/Nut Sources

<< < (11/12) > >>

ajasfolks2:
Land o' Lakes brand half and half and whipping cream.

Same for HORIZON brand organic.

Would guess due to almond milk poss xcontam?

Some discussion here:

Horizon Organic Half and Half

GoingNuts:
Bah!!!  OMG, I accept Xcontam in multi ingredient processed food, but this is really pissing me off.   :rant:

spacecanada:
I am 100% not surprised since almost all nondairy mills are made on shared lines with milk, the reverse must also be true.   :rant:

ajasfolks2:
Holding my breath for other dairy products to be Xcontam --butter, regular milk, ice creams that are supposedly pnut/nut free.

Just feeling screwed at this point.

Alliedhealth:
Reminder when shopping especially online and curb pick up during this pandemic to carefully check labels multiple times. When calling delmonte to check on canned fruit safety for PA they mentioned that their canned spinach has a peanut warning, which I had happened to have ordered to keep as a vegetable in stock and use in recipes. I had missed seeing it on the label, and have been dealing with this 15 years for ds and not made a mistake like this. Kudos to del monte for mentioning it to me

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version