Food Allergy Support is now on Twitter. Follow us @FASupport. You may also follow our Tweets in our new global footer at the bottom of the page here at FAS!

FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Specific Food Allergies > Peanut/Tree Nut Allergy

SURPRISE! Unusual or Unexpected Peanut/Nut Sources

<< < (12/12)

GoingNuts:
Thanks for the heads up on that Allied - another place one wouldn't think to look.

Ciel:
Ear wax removers are listed in the initial list. I will name Cerumol specifically. I almost bought it because I hadnít read the label. The only reason I noticed is because the pharmacist asked me to sit down and do a meds review for the prescription medications  I was picking up at the same time. She was double checking my allergies and I was prompted to read the box of Cerumol in my hand. Peanut oil.

I just used olive oil.

rebekahc:
Sometimes I donít think about reading the labels on OTC stuff like that - thanks for the heads-up.  Iím glad you read it before buying it would have been awful to find out the hard way!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version