FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Discussion Boards > Traveling & Restaurants

KFC

(1/2) > >>

cindy2:
DD & I were in the mall today and they just opened a KFC.  They gave me the nutritional info but it didn't include allergy info.  I called KFC and they gave me the # for FAAN.  I got the allergy info up on my phone and even though it showed no peanuts or tree nuts DD was concerned that there was an asterick stating something about the manufacturing plants of their suppliers.  Does anyone with peanut/tree nut allergies eat there?

Jessica:
We eat at KFC all the time. The one here has a reese's pie on the menu but they're individually wrapped.

AllergyMum:
In canada. My mfa son eats the chicken and frys all the time with no issues

SweetandSour:
USA- We eat there all the time.

livingnutfree:
we used to until we were at one we've never been to recently and was told my the manager that they use peanut oil to fry. i said oh is that something new and she said yeah we are trying different oils. i called corporate to see if this is happening at all kfc's and they said no. that store is a franchise but they are still supposed to get it in writing if they change anything which they didn't. scary

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version