FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Welcome > FAS Committee

PLEASE READ

(1/4) > >>

admin rebekahc:
If you have experienced any of the following:

When attempting to log in, it intermittently fails the first time, with the error "Password incorrect" even though you're sure that you entered the correct password, but your login is always successful the second time.

When attempting to post, you intermittently get a message that your session has timed with the error "The following error or errors occurred while posting this message.  Your session timed out while posting.  Please try to re-submit your message." even though you're sure you shouldn't be timing out.

When attempting to log out, you get the error message "Session verification failed".

There is a bug in our software that is triggered by the php version our server is using.  So, I found a workaround and have modified the code. 

Any affected user needs to clear your browser's cookies. You will then be prompted to log in again, and it should be fine after that.  :crossed:

Since I haven't had any issues, if you've had symptoms please respond to this thread and let me know if the fix worked!

GoingNuts:
I have no idea how to clear my cookies. :hiding:

I'll have to consult my "in-house tech support" (that would be my sons) to find out how. 

Thanks!

Macabre:
But what about how to toss your cookies GN?

;D

Thanks R. I'll try that.  I was still having problems this evening but haven't cleared my cookies and hadn't logged out.

Macabre:
Testing.

Macabre:
Woohooo!!!!!

Thanks!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version