login
Food Allergy Support is now on Twitter. Follow us @FASupport. You may also follow our Tweets in our new global footer at the bottom of the page here at FAS!

FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Author Topic: Odd  (Read 1610 times)

Description: Stating last posts are mine and they're not..

Offline MandCmama

Odd
« on: January 10, 2012, 09:38:42 AM »
Posting from my phone. In 2 separate categories, it's showing OLD posts of mine are the last posts. Ie: I'm currently showing the most recent post in mfts/ pkgd food, as mine on Ghirradeli mini chips. It's not even on the current page!
Pennsylvania, USA
DS#1 (Born 11/2006)- allergic to peanuts and tree nuts
DS#2 (Born 3/2009)- allergic to egg, peanuts, and tree nuts (and Penicillin as of 18)

Offline AdminCM

• Administrator
Re: Odd
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2012, 10:48:21 AM »
Hmmm...

that is odd.

<thinking>

Online rebekahc

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2012, 11:44:05 AM »
That happens to me sometimes, too, on my phone.  I've only had it happen a handful of times...  When I use my back button, it goes back, but the most recent posts are from an OLD session.  Usually, when I click the site banner and re-load the index page it returns me to the current date.  I think it has something to do with cookies/cache/session ID and the interface w/ the phone software.
TX - USA
DS - peanut, tree nut, milk, eggs, corn, soy, several meds, many environmentals. Finally back on Xolair!
DD - mystery anaphylaxis, shellfish.
DH - banana/avocado, aspirin.  Asthma.
Me - peanut, tree nut, shellfish, banana/avocado/latex,  some meds.

Offline MandCmama

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2012, 05:07:04 PM »
Hmmm. Ok then. As long as I'm not losing my mind!
Pennsylvania, USA
DS#1 (Born 11/2006)- allergic to peanuts and tree nuts
DS#2 (Born 3/2009)- allergic to egg, peanuts, and tree nuts (and Penicillin as of 18)