FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Author Topic: Odd  (Read 3513 times)

Description: Stating last posts are mine and they're not..

Offline MandCmama

Odd
« on: January 10, 2012, 09:38:42 AM »
Posting from my phone. In 2 separate categories, it's showing OLD posts of mine are the last posts. Ie: I'm currently showing the most recent post in mfts/ pkgd food, as mine on Ghirradeli mini chips. It's not even on the current page!
Pennsylvania, USA
DS#1 (Born 11/2006)- allergic to peanuts and tree nuts
DS#2 (Born 3/2009)- allergic to egg, peanuts, and tree nuts (and Penicillin as of ‘18)

Offline AdminCM

• Administrator
Re: Odd
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2012, 10:48:21 AM »
Hmmm...

that is odd.

<thinking>

Offline rebekahc

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2012, 11:44:05 AM »
That happens to me sometimes, too, on my phone.  I've only had it happen a handful of times...  When I use my back button, it goes back, but the most recent posts are from an OLD session.  Usually, when I click the site banner and re-load the index page it returns me to the current date.  I think it has something to do with cookies/cache/session ID and the interface w/ the phone software.
TX - USA
DS - peanut, tree nut, milk, eggs, corn, soy, several meds, many environmentals. Finally back on Xolair!
DD - mystery anaphylaxis, shellfish.
DH - banana/avocado, aspirin.  Asthma.
Me - peanut, tree nut, shellfish, banana/avocado/latex,  some meds.

Offline MandCmama

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2012, 05:07:04 PM »
Hmmm. Ok then. As long as I'm not losing my mind!
Pennsylvania, USA
DS#1 (Born 11/2006)- allergic to peanuts and tree nuts
DS#2 (Born 3/2009)- allergic to egg, peanuts, and tree nuts (and Penicillin as of ‘18)