imagelogin
Food Allergy Support is now on Twitter. Follow us @FASupport. You may also follow our Tweets in our new global footer at the bottom of the page here at FAS!

FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Author Topic: Gluten Intolerance for Dummies  (Read 1658 times)

Description:

Offline AdminCM

• Administrator
Gluten Intolerance for Dummies
« on: August 23, 2011, 12:09:51 AM »
http://allergy.hyperboards.com/action/view_topic/topic_id/19833

Peg541x2 posted on 08/19/11 at 06:33 am:

Yesterday I bought a "Living Gluten Free for Dummies" Pocket book for my Kindle and read the entire book.

It seems to fit in to what my complaints have been for the past maybe three years.

They said in Europe it takes six months to diagnose Gluten Intolerance. In the USA it takes 11 years! Amazing huh?

I have been gluten free for four days now and see a difference. I am eager to keep this up and see if I can get rid of my lactose and soy intolerance. If it were just getting rid of the lactose intolerance I'd be a happy woman.

Very interesting. I may go for the blood work but am not sure I want to load up on Gluten again to get a good result. This may be diagnostic in itself, just the dietary changes.

I'll be very happy to see my foot cramps go away. Not to mention the GAS which has already almost dwindled down to normal

Peg