Rhodes Bake and Serve Bread Products

Started by pitter patter, February 03, 2012, 11:02:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pitter patter

I was in Target the other day and saw these in the freezer section.  They make rolls, bread and cinamon rolls.  We tried the cinnamon rolls.  I didn't care too much for them, but DD, DS, and DH loved them.  The label states: This product is manufactured that processes food containing wheat, mild, soy, and seeds.  Rhodes does not use any tree tree nuts, peanuts, meat, fish, or shellfish."
DD:  Anaphalaxis to tree nuts, allergic to pineapple and something in cough medicine, Amoxicillin, env allergies.
DS:  NKFA, allergic to ibuprofen, asthma, env allergies
DH:  NKFA, env allergies
ME:  NKFA, env allergies, asthma
USA

hedgehog

I hate that my local grocery store does not carry Rhodes products anymore.  So I get them when I go past this other store about half an hour away.  Unfortunately, I don't always have time on my way home, and stopping at the beginning of the trip is no good with frozen food.
USA

positive

Their cinnamon rolls are amazing!  I buy them occasionally as a special treat.  I know it is easy to make homemade but you can not beat traying up a batch in the evening and setting them in the fridge overnight to thaw.  I bake, but Rhodes are my go-to when I can't.
Regional combo where I live is roast chicken, sweet potatoes, and cinnamon rolls. Yum.  (adds rolls to my shopping list...)
USA
DS1 NKA, asthma, past history of cold urticaria
DS2 Anaphylaxis, Peanut; asthma, eczema, allergic to Penicillin; avoiding tree nuts
DS3 asthma, shellfish, cashew, hazelnut; outgrew egg.
Gratitude daily that we only deal with a few; it could be so much worse.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 365 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Three blonde, blue-eyed siblings are named Suzy, Jack and Bill.  What color hair does the sister have?:
Please spell spammer backwards:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview