login
FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Author Topic: Is there a SAFE Ranch dressing?  (Read 12636 times)

Description:

Offline Janelle205

Re: Is there a SAFE Ranch dressing?
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2012, 01:20:39 PM »
We are egg and peanut. We use the hidden valley packets (mainly for dip) and Kraft free ranch. Not exactly rich and creamy, but if you're trying to lose weight...

My egg allergy isn't severe, but if you are looking for something that's a little bit more creamy, Kraft's Light three cheese ranch reads as egg free, and I use it.  Not full fat, but it does have a bit more substance than the Kraft Free.

YMMV - My egg allergy has never been severe, and I'm not PA or TNA.

Offline Princess Cheese

• The Princess of Cheese
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2012, 02:07:07 PM »
I did call the Hidden Valley CS# and chose the Allergen option, they pretty much made me feel semi-comfortable with the automated message.  IDK, maybe someone else may want to call?
U.S.A. || Adult || PN/TNA  ||
I also avoid fish and shellfish. 

Mommy to 5 amazing kids!! :)
2 girls & 3 boys <3

Offline MandCmama

« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2012, 01:44:09 PM »
We are egg and peanut. We use the hidden valley packets (mainly for dip) and Kraft free ranch. Not exactly rich and creamy, but if you're trying to lose weight...

My egg allergy isn't severe, but if you are looking for something that's a little bit more creamy, Kraft's Light three cheese ranch reads as egg free, and I use it.  Not full fat, but it does have a bit more substance than the Kraft Free.

YMMV - My egg allergy has never been severe, and I'm not PA or TNA.

Thanks Janelle! Ill look for that tonight!
Pennsylvania, USA
DS#1 (Born 11/2006)- allergic to peanuts and tree nuts
DS#2 (Born 3/2009)- allergic to egg, peanuts, and tree nuts (and Penicillin as of ‘18)