FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Specific Food Allergies > Egg Allergy

Ceramic Eggs for Easter Egg Dying

(1/2) > >>

hezzier:
http://www.eggnots.com/

Check these out.  They are expensive, but interesting.

krasota:
You can pick up ceramic and plastercraft eggs inexpensively at specialty shops or craft shops.  Papier mache is another option.  And wood.

GingerPye:
 I have a egg basket filled with those ceramic eggs.  Yes, def good for painting. Had not thought of painting them!!   Thanks for sharing that, hezz.

Another egg project: 
DD and I took an Easter egg art class one time where we used the plastic eggs, colored tissue paper torn into tiny pieces (about 1/2 inch in size) and an Elmer's "wash" (Elmer's glue + some water to make more of a wash than a thick glue).  Just brush on a bit of the wash and then apply the tissue paper pieces, overlapping a bit.  Make a design or make just a colorful collage.  Really pretty.   
I still have and display the eggs that DD and I made back when she was about 7 or so.

AllergyMum:
You can buy them at poultry supply stores.  Chicken farmers use them to help convince the chicken to lay their eggs in certain locations.

GingerPye:
Be sure to read the "about us" link on that website.  -- a food-allergy mom.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version