FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Discussion Boards > Main Discussion Board

I'm working on an advocacy tool

<< < (2/7) > >>

admin rebekahc:
Momcat
Posted: 02.09.2011 at 10:04:19       

I'm glad you like what I have so far! Arkadia, I like the idea of making a chart of developmentally appropriate expectations of kids with food allergies based on Piaget, or similar. 

DD12 allergies: peanuts
DS8 allergies: eggs 

admin rebekahc:
being human
Posted: 02.10.2011 at 05:07:08       

i sooooo love this, am going to use it in my allergy management presentation to early years students at my local college.

so, wonderful. ........wish i thought of it.... 

current allergies,

egg, peanut,beans, yeast extract, kiwi fruit, dog, cat, dustmite, mold, tree pollen, hay fever, and current unknown allergy.
this year so far, 6 reactions and used epi pen twice. 

admin rebekahc:
MandCmama
Posted: 02.10.2011 at 07:22:23       

<sigh> I only get a big red "x" b/c I'm at work, but heck yeah...I think of Maslow all the time in re: to food allergy management and our overall lives and well being! Can't wait to get home and look at it!   

DS#1- 4 yo allergic to peanuts/avoiding tree nuts
DS#2- 2 yo allergic to egg

Pennsylvania, USA 

admin rebekahc:
GingerPye
Posted: 02.10.2011 at 08:47:34       

Momcat, do I have your permission to copy/print this? 

DD, 15 - MA/EA/PA/env./eczema
DS, 12 - MA/EA/PA/env./asthma
DH - adult-onset asthma
me - env. allergies, exhaustion, & mental collapse

admin rebekahc:
Mfamom
Moderator1
Posted: 02.10.2011 at 08:58:58       

Very nice. The presentation is awesome. I've tried so many times to address all those things and it seems like it comes out in a complicated mumbo jumbo.
The pyramid is just so on the money! Great job. 

"People may not remember exactly what you did, or what you said, but they will always remember how you made them feel."

Committee Member Hermes

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version