FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Author Topic: Easter Candy  (Read 2307 times)

Description:

Offline anxious

Easter Candy
« on: April 01, 2012, 01:17:18 PM »
hello,

i was trying to find old posts about safe pa/tna easter candy. i know skittles, starburst and pops suckers are safe. I saw hershey's mini-whopper eggs and did not see a warning on them. Anyone else try them? What are some other safe Easter candy found?

Offline Jessica

Re: Easter Candy
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2012, 03:50:01 PM »
We've been using the robin eggs (whopper eggs) in both the mini and regular size and the candy coated hershey eggs, which we prefer over the cadbury mini eggs. Also sixlets. I didn't like those before but now I'm addicted.
USA
DD18-PA/TNA
DD16 and DS14-NKA

Offline hedgehog

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2012, 04:19:38 PM »
I bought my kids Cadbury bunnies. 
USA

Offline Mezzo

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2012, 10:59:06 PM »
Are they safe for PA this year? All I could find so far are Hershey sport bunnies, and my kids would think those were dumb.

Offline hedgehog

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2012, 06:22:44 AM »
I found them a week or two ago, and I'm glad I picked them up then (have not seen them since) and they have no warning.  Since Cadbury in the US is Hershey, I trust that there is no warning is the same as safe.
USA

Online hezzier

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2012, 08:20:34 AM »
I think I bought our Cadbury bunnies at Target, but it was also a few weeks ago.