FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Welcome > FAS Committee

Disappearing Avatar

(1/4) > >>

GoingNuts:
My avatar disappeared, and when I went to Imageshack it seems to be gone from there as well. 

So, I tried adding a new one, and it doesn't seem to be saving. 

Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks!

rebekahc:
That's weird.  Since it disappeared from imageshack, I assume it isn't something on our end, but I'll definitely look into it!  If you want, email me your avatar (or even just the link you're trying to use) and I'll see if I can get it back into your profile.

I checked your profile and see the no image button is marked.  I do know our security system checks avatars and keeps possibly malicious ones off - not sure if it automatically checks the no image button if the avatar image is corrupt...

If your image was corrupted, that might explain how it disappeared from imageshack, too.

GoingNuts:
I'll send it to you tomorrow.  I had the same thought about it being corrupted, so I tried using a new one.  It just doesn't save, and then it checks "no image".

I'm feeling like a total techno-idiot!

rebekahc:
Ok, I think I've gotten it fixed.  :crossed:
You didn't need the img tags, just the direct link.

GoingNuts:
Thank you so much!  I felt naked without my avatar, LOL.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version