am on bbc three counties radio tomorrow afternoon.

Started by eragon, April 11, 2012, 03:48:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eragon

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/stations/threecounties

will be talking about allergies and will mention the alex curtis memorial trust and ask for more supporters. As i am going in to the studio, hopefully will be on air for longer !
Its OK to have dreams:one day my kids will be legal adults & have the skills to pick up a bath towel.

CMdeux

Resistance isn't futile.  It's voltage divided by current. 

Western U.S.

eragon

Its OK to have dreams:one day my kids will be legal adults & have the skills to pick up a bath towel.

GoingNuts

"Speak out against the madness" - David Crosby
N.E. US

eragon

hi you can listen on the listen again button, it went ok. They have asked me if i would like to come back and talk again, and join a group of woman talking about other hot topics, so not just about allergies.  which sounds quite fun!

eragon

eragon

CMdeux

Thank you so much!!  I'm going to try to come back to this tonight.  So glad that I'll still get a chance to listen.   :thumbsup:
Resistance isn't futile.  It's voltage divided by current. 

Western U.S.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 365 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Three blonde, blue-eyed siblings are named Suzy, Jack and Bill.  What color hair does the sister have?:
Spell the answer to 6 + 7 =:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview