login
FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Author Topic: Airborne - safe for pa/tna?  (Read 2174 times)

Description:

Offline Jessica

Airborne - safe for pa/tna?
« on: April 12, 2012, 10:37:21 AM »
My dd just had surgery and I have an awful cold. I'm trying to be as careful as I can but I'm worried about her catching it. I thought maybe it would be worth a shot and as long as it's safe, it wouldn't hurt to give her some.
USA
DD18-PA/TNA
DD16 and DS14-NKA

Offline Jessica

Re: Airborne - safe for pa/tna?
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2012, 04:08:00 PM »
reply from them Thank you for your interest in Airborne Products.
The facility that manufactures the Effervescent and On The Go formulations are made in a facility free from the following ingredients:
Peanuts
Tree Nuts
Flax or Flax Seed
Sesame
Sunflower Seeds
Egg Whites
The Chewable product contains none of the 8 allergens nor are they used in the manufacturing process. The components above may be ingredients in other substances used in the chewable facility.
If you have any further questions, please call us at 1-800-590-9794.
Thank you,
Michelle-Airborne Customer Service

So the chewables are questionable but the other ones are safe. We ended up getting Emergen-C which I emailed about over the winter (it's all safe) but it's nice to have this as an option.
USA
DD18-PA/TNA
DD16 and DS14-NKA

Online hezzier

• Global Moderator
Re: Airborne - safe for pa/tna?
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2012, 05:11:29 PM »
Good to know...although my kids are too young for it anyway.  I think they discontinued the kids formula years ago.