Children's cetirizine special price

Started by candyguru, May 12, 2012, 03:33:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

candyguru

Our old high school friends who moved to the US west coast several years ago come back for a visit each year, so we just met up with them last night.

We always ask them to pick up products for us which we can not find here in Canada.  This time we asked for California Baby sunblock and cetirizine grape liquid for kids.

Look what they found at Costco!!  They sell it in a 2 pack. :)

The bottles at Costco are DOUBLE the size of Walmart, CVS and Walgreens.  They are 240 ML per bottle (equivilant to 2 bottles at other retailers).  And until May 20, the 2 pack is $2 off, at only $8.79!!!!  (that would be $4.39 for a normal 120 ML bottle)  incredible price!

We had asked for 4 bottles...  the 4 bottles they brought back are equivilant to 8 normal bottles!!  So we now have a long term supply!!  Should last us for well over a year I'd guess (exp 12/2013).

Note: children's cetirizine (sold as Reactine syrupo for kids) was discontinued in Canada in early 2010
-----------------------------------------------------------
CANADA, land of maple syrup and poutine
Me:  peanuts, ragweed
DD1:  PRACTICALLY EVERYTHING NOW! peanuts, tree nuts, sesame, eggs, wheat, lentils/peas/beans, leaf mould
DD2:  milk (and avoiding peanuts)

momma2boys

peanut, treenut, sesame
Northeast, US

eggallergymom

Thanks for posting this! I now have three kids taking this for seasonal allergies, so I will add this to the Costco list.  :)
DD-age 9, LTFA to eggs, seasonal allergies, mild allergic asthma

candyguru

Quote from: eggallergymom on May 13, 2012, 07:56:02 PM
Thanks for posting this! I now have three kids taking this for seasonal allergies, so I will add this to the Costco list.  :)

you're welcome

Here is the direct link to the special offer at the Costco website.  Instant $2 rebate until May 20.  2 bottle pack. 8 oz eaxch (240 ML each)  $8.79

http://www.costco.com/Browse/ProductSet.aspx?Prodid=11630219&whse=BC&Ne=4000000&eCat=BC|589&N=4001284&Mo=16&No=13&Nr=P_CatalogName:BC&cat=778&Ns=P_Price|1||P_SignDesc1&lang=en-US&Sp=C&topnav=
-----------------------------------------------------------
CANADA, land of maple syrup and poutine
Me:  peanuts, ragweed
DD1:  PRACTICALLY EVERYTHING NOW! peanuts, tree nuts, sesame, eggs, wheat, lentils/peas/beans, leaf mould
DD2:  milk (and avoiding peanuts)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 365 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Three blonde, blue-eyed siblings are named Suzy, Jack and Bill.  What color hair does the sister have?:
Please spell spammer backwards:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview