Death of Mary Kennedy

Started by my3guys, May 17, 2012, 01:26:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

my3guys

http://www.faiusa.org/

IN MEMORY OF MARY RICHARDSON KENNEDY

The board of directors, members, and staff of the Food Allergy Initiative mourn the loss of our dear friend and dedicated volunteer, Mary Richardson Kennedy.  The loving mother of four children, including a son with severe food allergies, Mary brought her unique style and grace to her role as a benefit dinner chair for FAI's signature event, the Food Allergy Ball.  We will always remember her for her intelligence, elegance, and gentle ways.  We send our deepest condolences to our board member, Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., to their children, and to the entire family.  Through her wholehearted commitment to our cause, Mary left a legacy of hope to millions of food-allergic children and their families. We are honored by her family's dedication to our mission.  Donations made in her name will hasten the day when we find a cure. 

More sad news...according to the news last night, apparently it's considered a suicide. :-/ I will keep her and her family in my prayers.

paparenttoo

May she rest in peace. She did a lot of wonderful work for FAI.
"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about."
~Anonymous

DD allergic to peanuts, treenuts, and shellfish
USA

GoingNuts

Another tragedy for this family.  And she was a powerful advocate for our community.

May she now know the peace that eluded her in life.
"Speak out against the madness" - David Crosby
N.E. US

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 365 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Three blonde, blue-eyed siblings are named Suzy, Jack and Bill.  What color hair does the sister have?:
Spell the answer to 6 + 7 =:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview