FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Author Topic: Gummy worms  (Read 8166 times)

Description:

Offline pitter patter

Gummy worms
« on: May 31, 2012, 10:46:57 AM »
Does anyone with TNA safely eat Brach's gummy worms or Tolli Sour Bright Crawlers?  Both are farley and Sathers.  I did call and they said they always label for shared equipment.  (Kraft has told me the same thing, and we all know the truth about Kraft labeling.)  I just want to be sure I can trust Farley and Sathers.
DD:  Anaphalaxis to tree nuts, allergic to pineapple and something in cough medicine, Amoxicillin, env allergies.
DS:  NKFA, allergic to ibuprofen, asthma, env allergies
DH:  NKFA, env allergies
ME:  NKFA, env allergies, asthma
USA

Offline hezzier

• Global Moderator
Re: Gummy worms
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2012, 11:22:17 AM »
Brach's had a nut free facility at one point (and could still) that we had gummy worms or gummy bears from once.  I called because the labeling had been different on the package vs. the other stuff on the shelves.  Customer service was able to confirm that the plant was nut free due to the code on the package.  This was a couple years ago and I haven't seen another packaged labeled the same way...so we stick with surf sweets, or haribo.