FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Author Topic: Chipotle  (Read 4880 times)

Description:

Offline Jessica

Re: Chipotle
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2012, 02:12:02 PM »
we had chipotle last night.  We've also hit Moe's (a family in town owns one in a nearby town).  Honestly, the last few times there were mediocre.  Last night was pathetic (nothing to do with allergies)but there was only 3 or 4 people working and they were very stingy with the rice etc in our bowls.  they put a teeny bit of guac on my ds burrito while saying guac extra.

I am finding it to be $$ considering the portions/taste lately.  It irks me that they charge so much more for guacamole. 

I would try complaining on their facebook page. The ones here (which aren't actually "here" but are an hour away) are so generous. DD and I always split a burrito and we get the rice on the side and they are always willing to give us two cups of rice. The last time ds wanted water so they gave me a water cup. Then he decided he wanted lemonade so I went back to pay for it. They gave me a small cup and told me it was on the house. They've also given us free chips and salsa before.
USA
DD18-PA/TNA
DD16 and DS14-NKA

twinturbo

Re: Chipotle
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2012, 09:11:31 AM »
I've always found excellent resolution with the managers of Chipotle when problems arise. If anything they've gone overboard in customer service.