FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Author Topic: Little Ceasars Pizza and Crazy Bread  (Read 8370 times)

Description:

Offline joshsmom

Little Ceasars Pizza and Crazy Bread
« on: June 17, 2012, 10:16:17 PM »
Does anyone use this? One just opened here. My son is p/tn/sesame allergic. He loves pizza and his favorite local place just closed.

Offline momma2boys

• Global Moderator
Re: Little Ceasars Pizza and Crazy Bread
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2012, 09:35:51 AM »
My ds does his best to keep the place in business here.  He would eat it everyday!  We have not had any problems and he has had pizza, crazy bread, and tried wings once but didn't like them.  He is pn, tn, sesame also.
peanut, treenut, sesame
Northeast, US

Offline joshsmom

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2012, 06:44:22 PM »
thanks! Good to know!

Online YouKnowWho

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2012, 08:42:24 AM »
I know that on this board (though possibly at the old hyperboards) and other places that some have had "questionable" reactions to Little Caesars.  They couldn't trace it back to an allergen per se  and often wondered if it was reaction or something else entirely, but it was something weird going on.
DS1 - Wheat, rye, barley and egg
DS2 - peanuts
DD -  tree nuts, soy and sunflower
Me - bananas, eggplant, many drugs
Southeast USA

Offline RosiesMom

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2012, 01:42:57 PM »
Just checked on this yesterday in preparation for trip to Nigara Falls ............
they left a message on my machine no peanuts in pizza or breadsticks. :yes:

David Bird

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2012, 07:11:44 PM »
My daughter had an allergic reaction to LC Pizza last night.  Within 4 hours her lips puffed up like OctoMom's.  She said it happened once before when she had LC.  She has never had a reaction to other foods.  Has anyone ever figured out what ingredient is causing these allergic reactions.

Offline Jessica

« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2012, 12:33:53 AM »
My daughter had an allergic reaction to LC Pizza last night.  Within 4 hours her lips puffed up like OctoMom's.  She said it happened once before when she had LC.  She has never had a reaction to other foods.  Has anyone ever figured out what ingredient is causing these allergic reactions.

I'm so sorry to hear that. Can you post what her allergies are?
USA
DD18-PA/TNA
DD16 and DS14-NKA

Offline CMdeux

• Global Moderator
  • -- but sometimes the voices have good ideas!
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2012, 09:52:28 AM »
Looks as though she doesn't have any identified food allergies, from our guest's post.  I've heard this kind of thing about LC's pizza from a handful of people over the years, though, so--

I do wonder. 
Resistance isn't futile.  It's voltage divided by current. 

Western U.S.

Alison

« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2012, 11:26:12 AM »
My PA daughter does not have problems with their food, but they sometimes have a heavy hand with the garlic salt or some other seasoning.  I am not allergic to it, but one time there was so much of it on edges that after the first bite I thought my tongue was on fire.  I had to take some Benadryl and stick my tongue in a cold glass of milk to get the burning sensation to stop.  I wonder if that is what some of you have encountered as well?

Offline SweetandSour

« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2012, 05:20:20 PM »
Just ate it a few minutes ago.
Allergic to: Peanuts, Tree nuts, Mango, Robitussin, Acetaminophen

U.S.A.

Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
~George Carlin