SPIbelt? Have one? Like it?

Started by twinturbo, June 19, 2012, 03:08:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joanna5

Quote from: AllergyMum on June 19, 2012, 09:41:13 PM
I bought one but I do not I let my son use it.  The zipper on it is terrible and does not stay tightly closed.  The belt is really nice and it is small, but the zipper makes it not usable for us.  Perhaps it may be okay on older kids or adults who don't move around as much but for little guys who are always moving it really doesn't work.

I prefer to have my son use the KozyEpi that has a tight closing zipper that does not open.

That's odd- our zipper has never opened and David is always running, jumping, playing sports, etc.  I wonder if you got a defective one? 
David (10/04): Allergic to milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, and mustard
Allison (9/06): NKA
Ryan (3/11): Allergic to milk and eggs

Macabre

DS (14) said he never had an issue with the zipper not staying closed, and as far as I know, he was the first kid on these boards to use the belt and still uses it (technically--though he carries his epis in his pockets most of the time--but he's been using the belt the longest of anyone here). I'm thinking you should send yours back.
Me: Sesame, shellfish, chamomile, sage
DS: Peanuts

ajasfolks2

Cannot recall if I mentioned this here -- we have seen spibelts at Dick's Sporting Goods.

Is this where I blame iPhone and cuss like an old fighter pilot's wife?

**(&%@@&%$^%$#^%$#$*&      LOL!!   

Elliana

I just ordered two of these (children's size) today from the clearance section based on the good reviews here.  Only $9.95 a belt with no shipping!
PN/TN allergic
USA

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 365 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Spell the answer to 6 + 7 =:
Three blonde, blue-eyed siblings are named Suzy, Jack and Bill.  What color hair does the sister have?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview