FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Author Topic: SPIbelt? Have one? Like it?  (Read 6764 times)

Description: for kids self carry

Offline joanna5

Re: SPIbelt? Have one? Like it?
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2012, 01:25:05 PM »
I bought one but I do not I let my son use it.  The zipper on it is terrible and does not stay tightly closed.  The belt is really nice and it is small, but the zipper makes it not usable for us.  Perhaps it may be okay on older kids or adults who don't move around as much but for little guys who are always moving it really doesn't work.

I prefer to have my son use the KozyEpi that has a tight closing zipper that does not open.

That's odd- our zipper has never opened and David is always running, jumping, playing sports, etc.  I wonder if you got a defective one? 
David (10/04): Allergic to milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, and mustard
Allison (9/06): NKA
Ryan (3/11): Allergic to milk and eggs

Offline Macabre

• Global Moderator
  • Don't Blink!
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2012, 07:07:43 PM »
DS (14) said he never had an issue with the zipper not staying closed, and as far as I know, he was the first kid on these boards to use the belt and still uses it (technically--though he carries his epis in his pockets most of the time--but he's been using the belt the longest of anyone here). I'm thinking you should send yours back.
Me: Sesame, shellfish, chamomile, sage
DS: Peanuts

Offline ajasfolks2

• Global Moderator
  • Committee Member Firebird
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2012, 03:41:00 PM »
Cannot recall if I mentioned this here -- we have seen spibelts at Dick's Sporting Goods.

Is this where I blame iPhone and cuss like an old fighter pilot's wife?

**(&%@@&%$^%$#^%$#$*&      LOL!!   

Offline Elliana

« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2012, 07:42:31 PM »
I just ordered two of these (children's size) today from the clearance section based on the good reviews here.  Only $9.95 a belt with no shipping!
PN/TN allergic
USA