Epipen holder

Started by brownie, June 25, 2013, 05:51:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brownie

DS10's epi holder is starting to wear down so I need to get a new one.  However, he insists it has to be the same one and all the labeling has worn off.  I can't figure out what I bought!  If anyone recognizes my description can you please let me know?  It was definitely designed for epi's.  It is red and black on the outside with a velcro flap and adjustable belt.  It holds 2 epi's.  I thought they also offered an option to add an inhaler which we could really use about now.  Oh and it's kind of cushioned/lined black, not a thin nylon material.  Thanks!
Brownie
2 ds's with PA, TNA and avoiding all seafood

MandCmama

I don't recognize what you have, but I know it's not a spibelt or best epi belt from one spot allergy! :-/
Pennsylvania, USA
DS#1 (Born 11/2006)- allergic to peanuts and tree nuts
DS#2 (Born 3/2009)- allergic to egg, peanuts, and tree nuts (and Penicillin as of '18)

ajasfolks2

OH gosh, maybe look online at what REI has and see if something there is same/similar?

Sounds like something we once had . . .

Is this where I blame iPhone and cuss like an old fighter pilot's wife?

**(&%@@&%$^%$#^%$#$*&      LOL!!   

ajasfolks2

Is this where I blame iPhone and cuss like an old fighter pilot's wife?

**(&%@@&%$^%$#^%$#$*&      LOL!!   

nonuteen

Most of the links in the older post are no longer valid but looks like it would have been a great list!  Maybe we could start a new one.  Seems like we are always looking for a new carrying case for Epi's and inhaler.

joanna5

It sounds similar, but not identical, to a KozyEpi.  Ours is the same cushioned neoprene type material.  They have ones for one and two epis, plus an option for an inhaler.  You can get a belt or a carabiner added, as well.  It has a zipper, though, not velcro.

http://www.kozyepi.com/category_s/43.htm
David (10/04): Allergic to milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, and mustard
Allison (9/06): NKA
Ryan (3/11): Allergic to milk and eggs

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 365 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Please spell spammer backwards:
Spell the answer to 6 + 7 =:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview