Mrs. Pure's Cookies-produced in a nut free facility

Started by hezzier, December 21, 2012, 08:29:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hezzier

http://puresfood.net/index.php?route=common/home

Baked, packaged and shipped directly from our cookie manufacturing facility. Nut-free facility. Dairy free. No trans fats. No preservatives added. Pareve Kosher certified.

Pure's Food Specialties, Inc. is a 3rd generation, family owned and operated cookie manufacturing facility located approximately 10 miles east of Chicago, in Broadview, IL.

Originally established as a co-packer of Nabisco products operating under the name Doubek Cookie Company, Pure's has grown through its ability to create quality cookie products at value pricing. The newly renovated facility produces approximately 60,000 pounds per day.

The cookie product line is extensive including chocolate chip, alphabet, vanilla wafers, ginger snaps, animal cookies, oatmeal, iced oatmeal, wafers, sugar and butter cookies. Special seasonal cookies are also available for Valentines Day, Easter, Christmas and Halloween.

The Pure's Cookie Outlet Store is located right at the factory and is a local favorite destination offering a wide variety of cookies to the general public at discounted prices.

***we have not tried them, I just learned about them from local support group

Jessica

I wonder about the "almond crescents" in this christmas tin:
http://puresfood.net/christmas-cookie-tins?product_id=87
I don't see any almond in the ingredient list provided, but it seems strange to have a cookie called "almond crescents" when you are advertising as a nut free company.
USA
DD18-PA/TNA
DD16 and DS14-NKA

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 365 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Three blonde, blue-eyed siblings are named Suzy, Jack and Bill.  What color hair does the sister have?:
Please spell spammer backwards:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview