Dairy Challenge next week

Started by MaryM, July 13, 2012, 08:33:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CMdeux

Still checking... I know it's early still, and no news right now is probably good news (at least I hope so).

:crossed:
Resistance isn't futile.  It's voltage divided by current. 

Western U.S.

MaryM

It's going well.  Both kids are an entire muffin each. 1/6 cup of milk baked in each muffin.  DD got stuffy so they slowed her down but she are the whole thing.  We are just waiting now.  I'm sure we will get sprung right around rush hour.  We may go to the Met for a bit til the traffic calms down.

MaryM

Both kids passed!!!  Cautiously optimistic.  Kids are excited!

Macabre

This is so amazing. I know you've received many high fives in another thread. I just wanted to post here that I'm thrilled it went so well!
Me: Sesame, shellfish, chamomile, sage
DS: Peanuts

GingerPye

DD, 25 - MA/EA/PA/env./eczema/asthma
DS, 22 - MA/EA/PA/env.
DH - adult-onset asthma
me - env. allergies, exhaustion, & mental collapse ...

Janelle205

Happy for you and hoping things are still going well!

MaryM

I am very happy to report that both kids gobbled up their milky muffins today with no issues whatsoever !!!  Tomorrow they will try some plain goldfish or maybe a Thomas' English Muffin!

Thank you all so much for the well wishes and congratulations. I'm still a nervous wreck but its looking very good!

GingerPye

I'm very envious.  My DS passed a baked milk challenge but refuses to eat anything with baked milk.  <sigh>  So glad to hear of kids who are doing it and are doing well!!!   :thumbsup:
DD, 25 - MA/EA/PA/env./eczema/asthma
DS, 22 - MA/EA/PA/env.
DH - adult-onset asthma
me - env. allergies, exhaustion, & mental collapse ...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 365 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Three blonde, blue-eyed siblings are named Suzy, Jack and Bill.  What color hair does the sister have?:
Spell the answer to 6 + 7 =:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview