login
FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Author Topic: Detroit: Southfield, Bloomfield area  (Read 1824 times)

Description: PN, TN, SFA-friendly restaurants

Offline tigerlily

Detroit: Southfield, Bloomfield area
« on: July 21, 2012, 02:40:50 PM »
I tried the search function. Came up with zero results (search results suggested Detroit's which I tried too).

I paged through the 22 archived pages for a subject header of "Detroit" or "Michigan".

O great allergy community...what experiences do you have? I checked allergyeats too. Not a lot of ratings or online menus.

Happily I do see Red Robin. I might try Qdoba for fast food.

We will be a large group. Twelve folks with aunts, uncles, grandmas and greatgrandmas.

One non-allergic relative wants to visit Uptown Pathenon, and we called the manager. Seems friendly and allergy-aware over the phone.

I need two more days of restaurants.  Hotel dinette won't be large enough for a dinner for all of us.

Any feedback on Greenfield Village? We'll be traveling there and do not want DS's safe food confiscated at the gate.
DS1-PA, TNA, SFA
DS2-NKA

Offline tigerlily

Re: Detroit: Southfield, Bloomfield area
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2012, 05:19:55 PM »
Bwahahaha!!!!   :happydance:

I have found a BAKERY!! Bakery I say!! Nut-free!!

http://www.bakestation.com/index.htm

This will be our second trip to a bakery in DS1's life post nut-anaphylaxis. The first was in MA (nut-free). I'll be rolling home with this and then Burgerville in the NW.
DS1-PA, TNA, SFA
DS2-NKA