Anna Blue Aguirre - update

Started by SilverLining, August 05, 2012, 07:47:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SilverLining

Couldn't find the old thread.  If a mod knows where it is, feel free to link this to it.

This update was posted on Anna Blue's facebook page.

QuoteSorry for the delay in updates, there hasn't been much news to report. Just came home from seeing Anna....every time I see her, she just looks better and better. She opened her eyes for me, would blink twice for yes, even tried to talk a little bit. Starting next week, she's going to have a tutor for school coming to see her, so hopefully that will give her brain some activity, and inspire her to talk more for us. She's wearing her glasses now, so she can see things close up. I would give anything for her to be able to live like a normal teenager. I honestly believe your positive thoughts and prayers help, so please don't forget her. I told her how many people are pulling for her, and she gave me a little smile and had tears in her eyes. I always love seeing her, but it is so hard, knowing she should be out hanging with her friends and dating and doing the things she would love. Love you, Anna Blue. You will NEVER be far from our thoughts.

GoingNuts

"Speak out against the madness" - David Crosby
N.E. US

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 365 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Three blonde, blue-eyed siblings are named Suzy, Jack and Bill.  What color hair does the sister have?:
Spell the answer to 6 + 7 =:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview