login
FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Author Topic: Better Than Bullion  (Read 1943 times)

Description:

Offline anxious

Better Than Bullion
« on: August 13, 2012, 02:21:25 PM »

Anyone use this? The website seems to state is nut free. Anyone have any issues with it? PA/TNA.

Offline SwayGirl

Re: Better Than Bullion
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2012, 10:52:34 PM »
I use this all the time, especially chicken. I've also checked the website, and it states that coconut traces are possible, but not PN/TN, and I don't see PN/TN listed as ingredients in any of their products. I don't know how convinced I am by the statements on their site, which seem a bit circular and CYA, but I haven't called them yet. I have used many varieties for years, but since diagnonsis with TN allergy I have only used the chicken. I haven't had a problem with it, and I have reacted to minor cross-contamination in the past. I plan to call soon, and I'll post here if I get any useful info.

Swaygirl

Offline CMdeux

• Global Moderator
  • -- but sometimes the voices have good ideas!
Re: Better Than Bullion
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2012, 02:02:41 PM »
We use it a lot. 

We like the low-sodium veggie and chicken varieties.  (I'm SFA, but have not ever had any problems with them, and neither has DD who is PN/TNA.)
Resistance isn't futile.  It's voltage divided by current. 

Western U.S.