FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Author Topic: nut free chocolate  (Read 3078 times)

Description:

Offline thejteam

nut free chocolate
« on: August 24, 2012, 08:18:05 AM »
I don't know if this site has been posted on here yet but everything is nut free and looks like egg free too!

http://www.sweetdelightnutfree.com/index.php

Offline Jessica

Re: nut free chocolate
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2012, 01:53:56 PM »
Oh man, they have fruit creams and chocolate with raisins in it. I'm in big trouble.

thanks for posting this!!
USA
DD18-PA/TNA
DD16 and DS14-NKA

Offline GoingNuts

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2012, 07:05:03 AM »
Wow, impressive selection!
"Speak out against the madness" - David Crosby
N.E. US

Offline SweetandSour

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2012, 10:54:58 AM »
Yum! Looks delish!
Allergic to: Peanuts, Tree nuts, Mango, Robitussin, Acetaminophen

U.S.A.

Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
~George Carlin

Offline starlight

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2012, 04:37:55 PM »
It does look amazing, but as a single girl, the shipping is just too much. $11 for up to $45, so if I want one $3 pack of sno-caps, that's a $14 bag of candy!  :'(

Offline Jessica

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2012, 03:10:27 AM »
It does look amazing, but as a single girl, the shipping is just too much. $11 for up to $45, so if I want one $3 pack of sno-caps, that's a $14 bag of candy!  :'(
You should get 15 packs for the same shipping cost so it justifies the shipping a little better. ;)
USA
DD18-PA/TNA
DD16 and DS14-NKA

Offline starlight

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2012, 01:35:00 PM »
You should get 15 packs for the same shipping cost so it justifies the shipping a little better. ;)

Yeah....the problem with that is that I have this thing where, if I know it's there, I have to eat it RIGHTNOW. So the 15 packs of chocolate would last approximately 3 hours. Although I'd probably get sick enough that I'd never want to order them again...