Disneyland- Cars Land

Started by sak90027, August 22, 2012, 03:06:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sak90027

We go to Disneyland often as we live in the area and hold season passes. However, we haven't gone since Cars Land has opened. Has anyone been to Cars Land yet and if they had any notable food experiences? we're used to the routine at Disneyland and the restaurants but wanted to know if there was something to look out for? thanks!

Jessica

Do you mean California Adventure? We went and ate at the Taste Pilots Grill. We asked the lady taking orders at the time and she said nothing there had nuts in it at all. Later on that same day the chef called me (I had called him but had to leave a voice mail) and said to speak with the manager or chef when placing our order but everything was fine. He also said that juice bars, churros and popcorn would be safe, but I would check yourself to be sure. We didn't have any of that (ds had popcorn but dd didn't eat any of it) other than a minute maid frozen lemonade.

I think I did see a diner in the Cars Land area but we didn't eat there. It was extremely crowded there and the line for the main ride in that area had a 2+ hour wait. We didn't go on it.

This is the email I got from Disney with the chef's phone number:
For questions regarding accommodations for special dietary needs while
at the DISNEYLAND® Resort theme parks, including product availability,
preparation methods, and ingredient lists please contact our Chefs at
(714) 781-3569. They may not be available to answer all calls
immediately; however, they will answer all messages left on voice mail.
For the Hotels of the DISNEYLAND® Resort, please contact the Chef's
Office at (714) 956-6719.
USA
DD18-PA/TNA
DD16 and DS14-NKA

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 365 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Three blonde, blue-eyed siblings are named Suzy, Jack and Bill.  What color hair does the sister have?:
Please spell spammer backwards:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview