FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Author Topic: Steak and Shake  (Read 1727 times)

Description:

Offline SweetandSour

Steak and Shake
« on: August 26, 2012, 03:35:43 PM »
Anyone with PN/TN allergies do this? I looked at the online allergen menu, and they have the CYA disclaimer, but the only things with nuts are a few salads, desserts, and milk shakes.
Allergic to: Peanuts, Tree nuts, Mango, Robitussin, Acetaminophen

U.S.A.

Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
~George Carlin

Offline YouKnowWho

Re: Steak and Shake
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2012, 06:57:05 AM »
We eat there from time to time but avoid desserts, shakes, etc.

FWIW - Our location has a separate shake/dessert operation that is not in the kitchen due to the heat.
DS1 - Wheat, rye, barley and egg
DS2 - peanuts
DD -  tree nuts, soy and sunflower
Me - bananas, eggplant, many drugs
Southeast USA

Offline rebekahc

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2012, 08:40:00 AM »
Same as YKW, we eat the burgers/fries, etc. but no desserts.  We hardly eat there because I don't think the burgers are particularly good and the kids don't like their fries (which I do like).
TX - USA
DS - peanut, tree nut, milk, eggs, corn, soy, several meds, many environmentals. Finally back on Xolair!
DD - mystery anaphylaxis, shellfish.
DH - banana/avocado, aspirin.  Asthma.
Me - peanut, tree nut, shellfish, banana/avocado/latex,  some meds.

Offline SweetandSour

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2012, 08:42:29 PM »
Ours in the same kitchen, but they have someone who only does shakes and someone who only does burgers and the fried foods.
Allergic to: Peanuts, Tree nuts, Mango, Robitussin, Acetaminophen

U.S.A.

Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
~George Carlin