FancyPants Bakery--beautiful Nut Free iced cookies!!

Started by Macabre, September 09, 2012, 11:28:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macabre

I bought my child a beautiful iced cookie at the grocery store for the first time in my/his life.  Yes I did.  !!!  Nut free!

He chose the school bus. 

Dedicated facility. Contains wheat and egg.  May contain milk and soy lecithin.  Can you believe that--they distinguish soy from soy lecithin!!

And they ship.  Available at Whole Foods (but that's not where I bought them).

------

I see Hezzier linked to a thread on our old board on this company.  I just started a new thread where I could change the title. Mods, if you want to merge, do it.  When I tried to post in that thread, I got a "it's been 365 days since this thread was posted in, best to start a new one" warning. 
Me: Sesame, shellfish, chamomile, sage
DS: Peanuts

Jessica

Nice! I checked and there are no stores within 50 miles of me. I may have to order a few online for halloween.
USA
DD18-PA/TNA
DD16 and DS14-NKA

momma2boys

Nice!  I'm sure he enjoyed it.  If he is like my ds, whether he liked it or not he would be thrilled that he could actually have it.  Um, is that really $3.99 for one cookie?
peanut, treenut, sesame
Northeast, US

Mfamom

Quote from: momma2boys on September 10, 2012, 07:02:08 AM
Nice!  I'm sure he enjoyed it.  If he is like my ds, whether he liked it or not he would be thrilled that he could actually have it.  Um, is that really $3.99 for one cookie?

The real bargain is 9 for $6.99
But, we did discuss on a fb post that its worth the money just to have the experience....
When People Show You Who They Are, Believe Them.  The First Time.

Committee Member Hermes

Macabre

Me: Sesame, shellfish, chamomile, sage
DS: Peanuts

YouKnowWho

I may have to look for them for DS2 to have on hand for birthdays.

Are they pretty shelf stable?  Or are they quick to expire.  (School refuses to schedule birthday treats or give notice so I thought having something super special would help DS2 along the allergy "it ain't so bad" path).
DS1 - Wheat, rye, barley and egg
DS2 - peanuts
DD -  tree nuts, soy and sunflower
Me - bananas, eggplant, many drugs
Southeast USA

joshsmom

Those are cute! I may make the extra 15 mile trip to Whole Foods! Thanks!

Irene

I can find these at Roche Brothers in MA, but only the individually packaged ones.

hezzier

They recently posted on FB...wish we lived closer

We'll be out and about in the greater Boston area in the next few weeks, giving away samples of our cookies at some local stores and sponsoring a great Food Allergy & Anaphylaxis Walk event. Stop by our booth if you can! Here's the line-up:

September 22: Fruit Center Marketplace, Milton, MA
September 23: Food Allergy Walk, Hopkington, MA
September 29: Pemberton Farms, Cambridge, MA
September 29: Fruit Center Marketplace, Hingham, MA

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 365 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Spell the answer to 6 + 7 =:
Three blonde, blue-eyed siblings are named Suzy, Jack and Bill.  What color hair does the sister have?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview