imagelogin
FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Author Topic: Tusker House  (Read 2454 times)

Description:

Offline anxious

Tusker House
« on: October 01, 2012, 02:30:44 PM »
Trying to look into different restaurants in Disney when we plan on visiting.
Chef Mickey seems booked anytime so thought Tusker House would be ok? Anyone eat there with PA/TNA?
Also, any other recommendations are appreciated :-)

Offline hezzier

• Global Moderator
Re: Tusker House
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2012, 04:32:46 PM »
Keep trying back on chef mickey's because people cancel reservations all the time.

Offline SweetandSour

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2012, 08:49:47 PM »
I'm sure you would be fine there. Disney is really good.

I've done breakfast at our resort(all star sports), Chef Mickey's, Cinderella's palace, and The Crystal Palace.
Allergic to: Peanuts, Tree nuts, Mango, Robitussin, Acetaminophen

U.S.A.

Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
~George Carlin

Offline hedgehog

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2012, 05:31:35 AM »
We've done the character breakfast at Tusker House.  THe chef came out and gave us a tour of what was safe and what wasn't.  Very many safe choices for DS (PA/TNA at the time).
USA

Offline spacecanada

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2012, 09:15:09 AM »
This is one place at Disney we have not been.  If it is a buffet, the chef will come out and let you know what is safe.  You an then request a plate be made in the kitchen with the items you choose.  It will then be delivered to your table by the chef.
ANA peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, potato, sorghum

bred65

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2012, 08:10:36 AM »
You've got some excellent dining places on your record for your future journey. To be sincere, the only one that I wasn't excited with when I went was the Plaza. The meal is just 'ok'. It gives off a feel more of a reverse help than a sitdown restaurant.