FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Author Topic: Good Food Made Simple - Pancake Puffs  (Read 1997 times)

Description: Nut free facility

Offline hezzier

• Global Moderator
Good Food Made Simple - Pancake Puffs
« on: May 19, 2018, 12:23:54 PM »
Found a new item at the Grocery store...
http://www.goodfoodmadesimple.com/our-food/original-puffs/

I cannot find any info on their website, but the pancake puffs are labeled as being made in a nut free facility.  Bought some for the kids to try tomorrow for breakfast.  Will send an email about other products, but the other things I looked at did not have the same statement.

Offline hezzier

• Global Moderator
Re: Good Food Made Simple - Pancake Puffs
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2018, 08:49:25 AM »
Kids liked them but they didn't seem very filling.  3 kids polished off the bag which is supposed to serve 6. 

I think the De Wafelbakkers frozen pancakes have more flavor, but these were fun to try.

Offline hezzier

• Global Moderator
Re: Good Food Made Simple - Pancake Puffs
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2018, 08:28:26 AM »
I emailed the company to see if they had any other products made in nut free facility and this is what I got back...

We do have a number of products that are produced in peanut and tree nut free facilities: 
Egg White Patties
Waffles
Pancake Puffs
Breakfast & Entrée Burritos
Breakfast Bowls

Our Oatmeals and Entree Meals are produced in a facility that handles peanuts and tree nuts. We use good manufacturing practies and our allergen program identifies each allergen and puts procedures in place to avoid cross contamination. Having said this for these items, if someone is allergic to peanuts or tree nuts I would suggest that the consumer does not eat our entrée meals or oatmeals.

Thank you again for taking the time to write us to let us know about your experience. We really appreciate all of your support and hope that the next time you try Good Food Made Simple it’s simply the best. Let me know if you need anything else.

Best regards,
Sarah