Dove Promises

Started by Princess Cheese, September 22, 2012, 12:24:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Princess Cheese

Are these still safe?  I guess I could check the website, lol, but does anyone else eat them?  I use to eat the caramel ones.
U.S.A. || Adult || PN/TNA  ||
I also avoid fish and shellfish. 

Mommy to 5 amazing kids!! :)
2 girls & 3 boys <3

Jessica

So far we still do. We find ones that are milk chocolate, dark chocolate, caramel, salted caramel, and during some parts of the year, chocolate w/ cherry or strawberry swirled in that all read safe. I also have seen bars with white chocolate and milk chocolate swirled together that read safe.

With mars now labeling the previously safe milky way simply caramel as unsafe, I'm pretty much expecting these to be unsafe before long too. :( They seem to be going in the opposite direction from what we're hopping. So as usual, we check labels religiously.
USA
DD18-PA/TNA
DD16 and DS14-NKA

MandCmama

I'm still depressed that the holiday kisses are now unsafe. Jessica, I know you avoid Shea, but these were such a nice DIFFERENT treat. Sigh.
Pennsylvania, USA
DS#1 (Born 11/2006)- allergic to peanuts and tree nuts
DS#2 (Born 3/2009)- allergic to egg, peanuts, and tree nuts (and Penicillin as of '18)

becca

We are working on a bag of the Dove Caramel promises right now.  I have wrappers next to my keyboard.  LOL.  But, more importantly, they read safe for dd and she has been enjoying them as well. 
dd with peanut, tree nut and raw egg allergy

KSLaru

I just bought the white chocolate/chocolate swirl today...mmmm!  I haven't called on them, but I will probably continue to buy the ones w/out a warning, for now.

KSLaru

I will certainly cry alligator tears if they all start having warnings! It's one of my special points for DD - though she can't have all the chocolate out there, she can have some of the best!  Is it wrong of me to speak badly of other chocolates? :)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 365 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Three blonde, blue-eyed siblings are named Suzy, Jack and Bill.  What color hair does the sister have?:
Please spell spammer backwards:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview