Does anyone use the BH&G candle bricks at Walmart?

Started by Jessica, September 26, 2012, 03:08:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jessica

I love Scentsy but I can't afford it all the time. So they have this Better Homes and Gardens brand of the same thing at Walmart but there's not really any contact info on it. Anyone use it?
USA
DD18-PA/TNA
DD16 and DS14-NKA

Princess Cheese

I've used it before I sold Scentsy, but it left nasty black residue in my warmer..  :misspeak:
U.S.A. || Adult || PN/TNA  ||
I also avoid fish and shellfish. 

Mommy to 5 amazing kids!! :)
2 girls & 3 boys <3

Jessica

ick! I would seriously prefer scentsy but I can't afford to order a bunch at a time and I can't afford to pay shipping over and over. So I am hoarding my scentsy blocks like they're gold. Yankee is more expensive unless you break up the tarts. And the tarts aren't soft like scentsy cubes so they don't smell as strong.
USA
DD18-PA/TNA
DD16 and DS14-NKA

Princess Cheese

Quote from: Jessica on September 27, 2012, 03:24:40 AM
ick! I would seriously prefer scentsy but I can't afford to order a bunch at a time and I can't afford to pay shipping over and over. So I am hoarding my scentsy blocks like they're gold. Yankee is more expensive unless you break up the tarts. And the tarts aren't soft like scentsy cubes so they don't smell as strong.

I feel ya on the Scentsy shipping.. I hate paying shipping.  Do you know anyone in your town that has any stock at their house?  My director has a ton of it and I can usually call her up and just pay $5 for a bar without shipping, it's usually a hit or miss for that though!

I agree about Yankee - I love it, but the tarts suck, imo!
U.S.A. || Adult || PN/TNA  ||
I also avoid fish and shellfish. 

Mommy to 5 amazing kids!! :)
2 girls & 3 boys <3

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 365 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Spell the answer to 6 + 7 =:
Three blonde, blue-eyed siblings are named Suzy, Jack and Bill.  What color hair does the sister have?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview