SuperSeedz(pumpkin seeds)

Started by becca, October 09, 2012, 01:49:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

becca

Yummy!  Got cinnamon sugar flavor.  Dd says, "Yum, these are so good.  You should get these more foten and tell your friends about them." 

I found them locally at a small grocery chain called Roche Bros. in MA.  By the checkout.

Contain sunflower seeds, sugar, cinnamon and vanilla.  The labelling says they are vegan, gluten free, peanut free, tree nut free, dairy free, MSG free and soy free. 

website listed :  www.superseedz.com
dd with peanut, tree nut and raw egg allergy

GoingNuts

Wow, thank you for posting this.  I'd love to add them to  homemade granola, to make it a Litttle more substantial.
"Speak out against the madness" - David Crosby
N.E. US

becca

Do you do sunflower seeds, GN?  We use Davids(it is Conagra).  I had called years ago and they were safe for PA and TNA.  But I do think some folks do not trust them.  I also get a large bag of sunflower seeds at Trader Joes(or used to, it has been awhile) and they were safe for PA/TNA, but I had to have a manager call on them while i was there. 

Dd is tired of sunflower stuff, since she eats sunbutter daily.  The pumpkin seeds were a good change.  Tasty, and only 2 grams of sugar, even though there was a sweet flavor to them(we got cinnamon sugar flavor). 
dd with peanut, tree nut and raw egg allergy

nameless

speaking of cinnamon sugar on things...

...have you been able to find or see any cinnamon sugar popcorn?

ZOMG SO GOOD

At Sprouts here I found a brand called Colby's http://www.colbyskettlecorn.com/Kettle_Corn.html   which pn/tn free!

ZOMG NOMNOMNOM

Adrienne
40+ years dealing with:
Allergies: peanut, most treenuts, shrimp
New England

Daniel

Another seed company called Seeds of Peace offers both flavored Sunflower Seeds and Pumpkin Seeds...check out their website @ seeds 4 peace.  It looks like they donate to a great charity I am familiar with called Seeds of Peace, too!  Great to know there are great companies like these and we don't have to buy those terrible seeds from David's!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 365 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Spell the answer to 6 + 7 =:
Three blonde, blue-eyed siblings are named Suzy, Jack and Bill.  What color hair does the sister have?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview