FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Specific Food Allergies > Soy Allergy

Foods / Companies to Watch or Avoid: due to soy (surprise sources)

<< < (2/4) > >>

admin rebekahc:
Posted: 10.07.2007 at 05:29:09

Don't forget in an earlier post I told you that the darker the less lecithin. And most contain only half of a percent of lecithin. A chocolatier told me this.

But I do believe there are some rare ones without it. I found them on the internet but I hate mail order.

admin rebekahc:
Willow
Posted: 10.11.2007 at 10:22:27

Hey HobboEtta,
Do you know about Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips? No soy lecithin! No dairy either, incidentally.

About the x-contamination issues with Kelloggs---I've heard that corn in general can be contaminated with soy (I'm not sure about this, though). Maybe Kelloggs knows this and is just being cautious? It doesn't matter either way to me because I can't have corn either.

« Last Edited by Willow 10.11.2007 at 10:24:27 »

Canada

admin rebekahc:
[ Guest ]hoboEtta
Posted: 10.11.2007 at 08:07:03

I didn't know about the enjoy life chocolate. Is it real chocolate? Enjoy life takes so many allergens out that it's amazing they can come up with such good substitutes. I will look for it next time I'm at fairways.

admin rebekahc:
Willow
Posted: 10.13.2007 at 12:41:13

Yep, enjoy life chocolate is real chocolate . . really good chocolate since it is pure.

Unfortunately, my chocolate eating days are definitely over  :'(

Canada

admin rebekahc:
Posted: 10.13.2007 at 08:37:25

What stores has these enjoy life chocolates been found? It seems it'll be the only enjoy life product that we could buy but it's the only one I have not seen in stores where I've seen other enjoy life products.

I'm so dissapointed. I have these granola boxes and bars from them that dd loved the taste of and I absolutely hated....... it's too bad she reacted to them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version