Do you still eat I.M. Healthy Soybut Butter?

Started by Princess Cheese, October 08, 2012, 12:19:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Princess Cheese

This pregnancy is making me crave chocolate with soynut butter.. just checking to see if others still eat it. :)
U.S.A. || Adult || PN/TNA  ||
I also avoid fish and shellfish. 

Mommy to 5 amazing kids!! :)
2 girls & 3 boys <3

Jessica

We have recently but I started buying the school safe soynut butter at Walmart because it's cheaper and easier to find around here.

eta: we have both right now-I bought the school safe when I saw it at walmart but we had a couple of jars of IM Healthy at the time (one was opened). I opened the school safe also, just to try it so at one point we had 2 opened ones and I was using both (dd was using the im healthy and I was using the other one for baking).
USA
DD18-PA/TNA
DD16 and DS14-NKA

Princess Cheese

I just keep reading how soy is so awful for you - but these people who say it's so awful have many other types of 'butters' at their disposal since they're not allergic (almond, sunflower, etc, etc).
U.S.A. || Adult || PN/TNA  ||
I also avoid fish and shellfish. 

Mommy to 5 amazing kids!! :)
2 girls & 3 boys <3

Ra3chel

Yeah, but I think the chocolate flavor is kind of gross and chalky. I'd add syrup or melted chocolate to the unsweetened stuff.
The 3 is silent.

KSLaru

The jar is really for me, DD isn't really all that interested.  I'm pretty addicted to my chocolate and IM Healthy right now...and I'm not pregnant!  Never tried the chocolate flavor, I can't imagine it's as satisfying as real chocolate!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 365 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Please spell spammer backwards:
Spell the answer to 6 + 7 =:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview