Garden Lites veggie muffins

Started by momma2boys, April 03, 2014, 09:08:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

momma2boys

Just saw these on the Today Show. Made with veggies and they are nut free, dairy free and gluten free! They are in the freezer section so would be ideal to throw in a lunch or when a single treat is needed. It says my local store carries them so I'm going to look for them today.

Very helpful for me, no nuts for ds and my niece can't have dairy or gluten. When trying to find something for both of them it is very difficult.

Anyone tried them?

www.gardenlites.com
peanut, treenut, sesame
Northeast, US

YouKnowWho

My MIL likes them but I think I have avoided because they have eggs or because I needed to call.  I cannot remember which LOL

Ahhh, should have clicked the link - it was the egg factor :)
DS1 - Wheat, rye, barley and egg
DS2 - peanuts
DD -  tree nuts, soy and sunflower
Me - bananas, eggplant, many drugs
Southeast USA

Macabre

Oh wow. They are at Target and Walmart here. They look amazing.  DS will love these!
Me: Sesame, shellfish, chamomile, sage
DS: Peanuts

maeve

Costco also has them sometimes. I eat them and they're yummy.  DD cannot have them because they contain egg whites.  I wish I could find the carrot raisin and the cauliflower versions they list on their site.  I have had the garden vegetable, the zucchini, the broccoli and the southwest varieties. I have the pizza one and the loaded potato one in the freezer to try.
"Oh, I'm such an unholy mess of a girl."

USA-Virginia
DD allergic to peanuts, tree nuts, and egg; OAS to cantaloupe and cucumber

Macabre

Egads. I went into Walmart to find them. Not there. I have never been in a more depressing store. I've been in this store twice, and it is gross. I don't like Walmart as a store, bit they don't normally depress me. This one sucks all happiness out. And it didn't even have them.
Me: Sesame, shellfish, chamomile, sage
DS: Peanuts

Jessica

I don't see walmart listed. I might have to check the next time we're near a super target. None of those other stores are around here.
USA
DD18-PA/TNA
DD16 and DS14-NKA

twinturbo

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 365 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Spell the answer to 6 + 7 =:
Please spell spammer backwards:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview