FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Discussion Boards > Recipes & Cooking

What's for Dinner?

<< < (3/201) > >>

hedgehog:
Broiled ham steak, roasted pumpkin, bread, and sliced fresh pears. 

I found a nice sugar pumpkin at the farmers' market, and built the rest of the meal around that.

GoingNuts:
Holy Moley - made the best and easiest salmon tonight - just had to share.  Usually anything this good is illegal.  ;)

1 1/2 lbs salmon fillets
salt and pepper to taste
1 Tbsp. dijon mustard
2 Tbsps. Maple Syrup
2 tsps. balsamic vinegar
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Place the fillets on a broiling pan skin side up, and bake for 5-6 minutes @ 425.  Whisk together syrup, mustard and vinegar.

Set on broil.

Flip over, salt and pepper to taste.  Brush on glaze, and broil for 3-4 minutes more.

Honestly, it is crazy good and was ready in minutes. 

Served with rice pilaf and asparagus.

Stinky6:
I like  the new board and all...but I started this thread!   :tongue:

Janelle205:
Chicken and ham casserole, carrots, clementines, and chocolate mint cake.

All of those things start with 'c'...totally coincidental.

Arkadia:

I made three dinners tonight for the next day or so:

chicken noodle matzo soup (turkey meatballs)

pulled Kansas City pork (in progress):

spaghetti and sauce from fresh brandywine heirloom and cherokee purple tomatoes (ground turkey):

The kids have had both, and are giving me a hard time about going to bed. They want pork sandwiches too.
 :rofl:

actually, youngest is in bed with a fever, but if she knew, she'd have a conniption fit.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version