What's for Dinner?

Started by AdminCM, August 18, 2011, 10:09:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Janelle205

Clam chowder.

DSD had been wanting it since I first made it for her a while ago - she keeps trying to get it in restaurants and not liking their versions - mostly too thick I think, and probably less seasoned.

She said she was going to eat it for the next three days.  There is only about a cup left.  I promised I would get things to make more by the weekend.

Janelle205

Pork roast, salad, fresh fruit (grapes, strawberries, oranges).

It is really nice to not be too sick to cook.

GoingNuts

Broiled salmon fillet, salad, red potatoes.  Yum.
"Speak out against the madness" - David Crosby
N.E. US

BensMom

Leftover cajun chicken pasta. I try not to serve leftovers the very next night, but oh well. Last night's dinner is tonight's dinner.

Janelle205

GoingNuts

N.E. US

BensMom

I made farro risotto stuffed peppers. They were ok--needed to be a bit more flavorful. This was part of my effort to eat healthy and expand my horizons.

YouKnowWho

Chicken Hassleback https://www.facebook.com/buzzfeedpropertasty/videos/1754522728093733/
Zucchini and buttered garlic noodles

Icebox cheesecake
Chocolate covered strawberries

Must get moving...
DS1 - Wheat, rye, barley and egg
DS2 - peanuts
DD -  tree nuts, soy and sunflower
Me - bananas, eggplant, many drugs
Southeast USA

hezzier

Macabre

YKW that looks good.

DH made sour cream chicken enchiladas. They were awesome. I actually bought chicken. That was the first time in many, many years. It was weird to have it, and I wish DH would have shredded it, because it was funky for me, but it was really good. And he served strawberries for desert and margaritas. Then we dumped the remaining strawberries in the blender and I am having a strawberry Rita.
Me: Sesame, shellfish, chamomile, sage
DS: Peanuts

eragon

lamb dansak

am not keen on cooking anything low fat. and it is cold, windy and rainy, I wasnt something hot to eat!
Its OK to have dreams:one day my kids will be legal adults & have the skills to pick up a bath towel.

Janelle205

The kids had mac and cheese and fruit, and DH had steak and roasted asparagus.  Not because I'm a jerk (because generally DSD would be super jealous if other people had steak and she didn't), but mainly because I cut a steak for myself yesterday and then decided I didn't want it.

GoingNuts

Split pea soup, plus a cornucopia of leftovers.  Clean out the fridge night.
N.E. US

hedgehog

To start, a salad of arugula, roasted beets, blood orange segments, goat cheese, and pistachios. Then halibut with blood orange buerre blanc, baby purple potatoes, and roasted broccoli and carrots.
USA

Stinky10

Spanking cats for 40 years!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 365 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Please spell spammer backwards:
Spell the answer to 6 + 7 =:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview