Food Allergy Support is now on Twitter. Follow us @FASupport. You may also follow our Tweets in our new global footer at the bottom of the page here at FAS!

FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Author Topic: What's for Dinner?  (Read 125425 times)

Description:

Offline GoingNuts

Re: What's for Dinner?
« Reply #990 on: September 08, 2020, 04:35:57 PM »
I hope this is good, because it was super time consuming to make. I was going to serve it over couscous, but I have some leftover cornbread to kill, so that should do it.
"Speak out against the madness" - David Crosby
N.E. US

Offline BensMom

« Reply #991 on: September 08, 2020, 05:04:32 PM »
Is there a link for whatever you're talking about?

-----

I was planning to make grilled chicken, potatoes, and peppers, but there are guys with chainsaws in my backyard taking down trees, so not a good time to grill. I'll have to cook it all inside.

Offline GoingNuts

« Reply #992 on: September 08, 2020, 05:06:47 PM »
Whoops!  Forgot the link.
https://www.skinnytaste.com/ratatouille-baked-chicken/

Yeah, grilling amongst chainsaws isn’t the best idea.  ;D
"Speak out against the madness" - David Crosby
N.E. US

Offline MaryM

« Reply #993 on: September 13, 2020, 09:53:00 AM »
I got up at 6 to put a London broil in to cook sous vide.   I like to cook it for 12 hours, then sear.  I’ll make mashed potatoes, green beans and sautéed peppers & onions!  I have some  bread dough in the fridge too, so I may baked that off as well.  But DD lives it snd is having a tmj flare so it might not be a good idea.