Honey Baked Ham

Started by nonuteen, November 21, 2012, 12:27:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nonuteen

Has anyone contacted about HBH this year or have any info?  In-laws are buying it for Thanksgiving.

I had contacted them by email 2 years ago and everything was safe but wondered if it had changed.  She is allergic to peanuts and tree nuts.
I plan on contacting again but wanted to know if anyone else had any info from this year.

Also, unrelated to food but a question about this site- Am I going to have to type the letters shown and spell allergy backwords etc every single time I post something??

Jessica

I think the word verification or whatever is only temporary. I don't have to type anything in.

Not sure about honey baked ham-only know that it's yummy. I worked at one in HS.
USA
DD18-PA/TNA
DD16 and DS14-NKA

tnmom

A few years ago my dd had a serious reaction to Honey Baked ham.  I checked and re-checked w/the manager before I fed it to dd.   She is allergic to peanuts, tree nuts and eggs.  I even got the allergist involved trying to find out from headquarters what is in their glaze to make sure my dd hadn't developed a new allergy, but they refused.   It was probably cross-contamination at the restaurant because she hasn't had problems with anything else.   Just FYI.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 365 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Three blonde, blue-eyed siblings are named Suzy, Jack and Bill.  What color hair does the sister have?:
Spell the answer to 6 + 7 =:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview