Started by Princess Cheese, August 21, 2013, 11:13:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Princess Cheese

U.S.A. || Adult || PN/TNA  ||
I also avoid fish and shellfish. 

Mommy to 5 amazing kids!! :)
2 girls & 3 boys <3

Jessica

Here's the info I got about 3 yrs ago. Please post if you get anything different. I don't really use them though-it was like pulling teeth to get this list and I didn't write it down or print it or anything so I can't remember when I'm at the store.

As mentioned, the Farm Rich products are generally produced in the nut free, peanut free plants (excluding mushrooms). There is no code that would differentiate one plant from another. The Farm Rich items below are those that are considered from a nut-free environment.  They may not all be available in your area at this time.

Mozzarella Cheese Sticks

French Toast Sitcks

Pizza Slices

Chicken Quesadilla

Chicken Panini (Melts)

Mini Bacon Cheeseburger Bites

Meatball Marinara Melts

BBQ Chicken Sandwich Melts

Our other products: Seapak, Casa Di Bertacchi, World Catch, and Richs products may have nuts used in their plants.
USA
DD18-PA/TNA
DD16 and DS14-NKA

Princess Cheese

I left a message and they called me back and said they don't use any type of nuts in their Farm Rich brand.   :D

2 girls & 3 boys <3

twinturbo

Brand? I would construe that to mean no nut ingredients without a direct answer about the manufacturing facilities that produce their branded products.

Princess Cheese

I guess I should've said:  They told me there's no nuts in the facilities.  If someone wants to call and see if they can get a better answer (more reliable), that'd be awesome!

2 girls & 3 boys <3

The J Team

I emailed them this past spring and this was the response I received:

Thank you for e-mailing about Farm Rich Products. There is not a risk for cross contamination in our plant. Peanuts nor tree nuts are an ingredient in any Farm Rich product.

Jessica

Have any of you tried the breaded dill pickles? I saw them today and really want to try. I hardly ever buy snack type food that I can't just throw in the microwave though.
USA
DD18-PA/TNA
DD16 and DS14-NKA

Princess Cheese

Quote from: Jessica on September 04, 2013, 12:03:21 AM
Have any of you tried the breaded dill pickles? I saw them today and really want to try. I hardly ever buy snack type food that I can't just throw in the microwave though.

No but I want to try them so bad!

2 girls & 3 boys <3

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 365 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Please spell spammer backwards:
Three blonde, blue-eyed siblings are named Suzy, Jack and Bill.  What color hair does the sister have?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview