Food Allergy Support is now on Twitter. Follow us @FASupport. You may also follow our Tweets in our new global footer at the bottom of the page here at FAS!

FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Resources > Commercial Links

32 Year Old Soy, Peanut and Tree nut Allergy Survivor Armed With Website and Epi

<< < (3/3)

lakeswimr:
If I were new and stumbled on this place and saw those posts I would write this whole place off as rude and unfriendly. 

SilverLining:

--- Quote from: lakeswimr on January 31, 2013, 09:59:42 AM ---If I were new and stumbled on this place and saw those posts I would write this whole place off as rude and unfriendly.

--- End quote ---

Not me.  more and more I appreciate a site that does not allow spam.

When multiple threads have links to things like blogs, the site isn't worth my time.  A site that I was a member of for about 7 years suddenly became a spammers paradise.  I got fed up with opening threads that didn't actually have information/comments....they just had links to someone else's <whatever>.

When I am looking for a new forum for anything, if within the first several threads I open it looks like spam in to many, I leave and don't return.

lakeswimr:
I agree with that.  I support the TOS and want them to be enforced, however I 'd like to see it happen much more politely.  I don't think there is anything in my posts that indicates in any way that I do not support the TOS. 

Macabre:
Um. Lakeswimmr, I realized I had been rude and actually apologized. See up there? I saw that I was wrong and admitted it as I do when I've wronged someone.  There is no condescension in my post. None.

I do hope Maya returns and joins the conversations we have here.

lakeswimr:
I guess I read your 2nd post with a tone you didn't intend.  I'm sorry. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version