FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Resources > Commercial Links

32 Year Old Soy, Peanut and Tree nut Allergy Survivor Armed With Website and Epi

<< < (3/3)

lakeswimr:
If I were new and stumbled on this place and saw those posts I would write this whole place off as rude and unfriendly. 

SilverLining:

--- Quote from: lakeswimr on January 31, 2013, 09:59:42 AM ---If I were new and stumbled on this place and saw those posts I would write this whole place off as rude and unfriendly.

--- End quote ---

Not me.  more and more I appreciate a site that does not allow spam.

When multiple threads have links to things like blogs, the site isn't worth my time.  A site that I was a member of for about 7 years suddenly became a spammers paradise.  I got fed up with opening threads that didn't actually have information/comments....they just had links to someone else's <whatever>.

When I am looking for a new forum for anything, if within the first several threads I open it looks like spam in to many, I leave and don't return.

lakeswimr:
I agree with that.  I support the TOS and want them to be enforced, however I 'd like to see it happen much more politely.  I don't think there is anything in my posts that indicates in any way that I do not support the TOS. 

Macabre:
Um. Lakeswimmr, I realized I had been rude and actually apologized. See up there? I saw that I was wrong and admitted it as I do when I've wronged someone.  There is no condescension in my post. None.

I do hope Maya returns and joins the conversations we have here.

lakeswimr:
I guess I read your 2nd post with a tone you didn't intend.  I'm sorry. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version